Comprehensive sexuality education: Taking stock, looking ahead
May 21, 2018 – Geneva
Chandra-Mouli V. Comprehensive sexuality education: Taking stock, looking ahead. Paper presented at: Training course in adolescent sexual and reproductive health; 2018 May 21; Geneva.
- Chau K, Traoré Seck A, Chandra-Mouli V, Svanemyr J. Scaling up sexuality education in Senegal: integrating family life education into the national curriculum. Sex Education. 2016 Sep 2;16(5):503-19.
- Svanemyr J, Baig Q, Chandra-Mouli V. Scaling up of life skills based education in Pakistan: a case study. Sex Education. 2015 May 4;15(3):249-62.
- Haldre K, Part K, Ketting E. Youth sexual health improvement in Estonia, 1990–2009: The role of sexuality education and youth-friendly services. The European Journal of Contraception & Reproductive Health Care. 2012 Oct;17(5):351-62.
- Chandra-Mouli V, Plesons M, Barua A, Gogoi A, Katoch M, Ziauddin M, Mishra R, Nathani V, Sinha A. What Did It Take to Scale Up and Sustain Udaan, a School-Based Adolescent Education Program in Jharkhand, India? American Journal of Sexuality Education. 2018 Apr 30;0(0):1-23.
- UNESCO. International technical guidance on sexuality education: an evidence-informed approach. UNESCO Publishing; 2018.
- Please read the abstracts of the Senegal, Pakistan, Estonia and India case studies, and write a brief note on how this relates to the state of sexuality education in your country.