Updates on contraceptive technology. Part 1
November 12, 2018 – Geneva
Festin M. Updates on contraceptive technology. Part 1. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2018 Nov 12; Geneva.
- Combined oral contraceptives
- Injectable contraceptives, progestin-only
- Injectable contraceptives, combined
- Hormonal implants
Relevant online documents
- World Health Organization Department of Reproductive Health and Research (WHO/RHR) and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health/Center for Communication Programs (CCP), Knowledge for Health Project. Family Planning: A Global Handbook for Providers (2018 update). Baltimore and Geneva: CCP and WHO, 2018.
- WHO. Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use- Fifth edition. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2015.
- WHO. Selected practice recommendations for contraceptive use- Third edition 2016. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2016.