Updates on contraceptive technology. Part 2
November 19, 2018 – Geneva
Festin M. Updates on contraceptive technology. Part 2. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2018 Nov 19; Geneva.
- IUDs (copper bearing)
- LNG IUS
- Male and female condoms
- Other barrier methods
- Fertility awareness, lactational amenorrhea
- Emergency contraception
- Tubal libation and vasectomy
- Other methods
Relevant online documents
- World Health Organization Department of Reproductive Health and Research (WHO/RHR) and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health/Center for Communication Programs (CCP), Knowledge for Health Project. Family Planning: A Global Handbook for Providers (2018 update). Baltimore and Geneva: CCP and WHO, 2018.
- WHO. Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use- Fifth edition. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2015.
- WHO. Selected practice recommendations for contraceptive use- Third edition 2016. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2016.